Thursday, November 13, 2008

Costa Rica Wedding Photography

Costa Rica Wedding PhotographyImages from a Costa Rica wedding shoot! The wedding was held in Quepos and Manuel Antonio National Park. This was such a great trip !
I travel to 1-2 destination weddings FOR FREE IN THE WINTER.















Keep in mind that if you know anyone getting married during the low wedding season (Nov. - Feb. ), I travel to destination weddings for free during that timeframe ! During 2005 , I went to Hawaii. In 2006, I went to Hawaii again (twice), and then in 2007, I did this Costa Rica wedding and a Jamaica wedding. During 2008, I'm aiming to go back to Costa Rica, go to Mexico, or go to another spot in Latin America ( possibly Belize ). View more costa rica wedding photography info anytime!

View my Cancun Wedding Photography info anytime!

View my
Belize Wedding Photography
info anytime!

View my
Cabo San Lucas Wedding Photography
info anytime!

No comments: