Sunday, August 16, 2009

Pacifica Wedding Photography

Pacifica Wedding Photography
I did an awesome wedding at the Point Montara Lighthouse recently and wanted to share! I had never driven down the coast to this section of coastline even though I shoot weddings in Santa Cruz and Monterey a lot! This is such a great place. It's hard to believe such a wild landscape is only 20 minutes from San Francisco! I'd love to hear about your Pacifica Wedding Photography plans if you are getting married here!



I don't like to be too wordy in this blog ( it's a photo blog after all ! ), but if you have friends visiting who want to stay in a cool hostel, you can stay here ! There is an amazing view of coastline literally right outside the hostel door. You would staying *literally* right on the coast!

No comments: